Pakistani National University of Modern Languages looking for those who have these abilities in University on Contract basis. INTERESTED Candidates visit our website for more Jobs details.This news came us through Newspaper.
National University of Modern Languages Jobs 2023 Details
|16th December 2023
|HR Branch, Sector H-9, NUML Islamabad
Available Post National University of Modern Languages Jobs 2023
- Program Producer
- Non Linear Editor
- Recording Engineer
- Assistant Producer
- Assistant Private Secretary
Interested candidate Must apply To get this great Opportunity because of Islamabad is one of the most Popular And top Universities in Pakistan. Candidate must follow all the rules perfectly for achieving the Job. National University of Modern Languages is inviting applications from eligible candidates for recruitments of staff vacancies of Program Producer, Non Linear Editor, Recording Engineer, Cameraman, Assistant Producer, Assistant Private Secretary and Driver.
Important Document Required
- Educational Certificates
- Copy of CNIC
- 2 Passport size Photos
Eligibility Criteria For Driver
- Driving Licences LTV/HTV
- 5 Years experience
- Retired Army Persons
Name of the post National University of Modern Languages Jobs 2023
|Qualification And Experience
|Non Linear Editor (NLE)
|Assistant Private Secretary
Applying Procedure National University of Modern Languages Jobs 2023
- Interested person may apply on giving application form along with their detailed CV and attested photo copies of all educational documents , professional experience certificates ,copy of current photographs should be submitted with application.
- Application complete in all respect should be send through courier to HR branch, sector H-9 NUML ISLAMABAD.
- JOB Application form can be downloaded from @https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all.
- Last date of submission of applications is 29-12-2023
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted by hand/email or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Decision of the University shall remain final in all cases and only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews.